Tax-time sales are here again. The end of the financial year is often when retailers try and get rid of aging stock or work overtime to reach sales targets, with the result being massive discounts on a range of products – from cars to home appliances and plenty in between.
The TechRadar team is here to help you find the best tech products on sale for the cheapest prices, handpicked to make it easier for you to find your newest toy.
Note that some of the offers on our list end before 30 June, but we’ll keep this story continuously updated to include any new deals we find between now and the EOFY to help you snag the best bargains.
And don’t forget, we’re still collecting the best non-EOFY tech deals over here, so take a squiz to find more of our hand-picked bargains!
PCs & LAPTOPS
- Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch with Touch Bar 256GB ($2,039.15): Apple products rarely go on sale, particularly their MacBook range, so grab yourself the latest MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, 3.3GHz Dual-Core processor and 256GB SSD storage. There’s already 5% taken off at , and another 15% with when you enter CRAZY at checkout will bring it down from $2,549 to 2,039.15. Definitely worth a look-in.
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga 2-in-1 ($2,699): Lenovo make some seriously top-notch 2-in-1s, so grab one with up to 3.4GHz Core i7 processor, a 14-inch WQHD display and 512GB SSD storage. There’s currently a with up to $750 saved, bringing prices down to $2,699 for the base model.
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (from $789): Microsoft’s premium “tablet that can replace your laptop” perhaps won’t come cheaper than this. Thanks to Kogan’s EOFY sale, you can get one for as low as $789. That would be the cost of the Intel Core m3/128GB storage/4GB RAM model. If you want a tad more grunt under the hood and are willing to pay the extra cost, the i5/128GB/4GB RAM version is now only $999, down from 1,495. On the other hand, the more powerful i7/256GB/8GB RAM model is currently selling for $1,899, saving you $390 on the RRP of $2,289. Keep in mind that these are direct import models, so make sure you’re comfortable with that.
- Microsoft Surface Book (from $1,969): This is another device we, at TechRadar, think is wonderful. It’s a great laptop and an even better tablet. Plus you get to save some dosh on this device, thanks to Kogan. Get the i5/128GB/8GB RAM model for $1,969, down from $2,289. Or you can go a step further and get the more powerful i7/256GB/8GB RAM model with Performance Base for $3,249, saving you $550 on the RRP of $3,799.
- Dell Inspiron 13 5378 2-in-1 laptop ($999): This 13-inch convertible laptop houses a 7th-generation Intel Core i5 processor and comes with 8GB of memory and a 256GB SSD. It also features a backlit keyboard, an infrared camera for facial recognition and a Full HD touchscreen display. It also happens to be on sale at the Microsoft Store for $999, saving you $400 on the RRP of $1,399.
- Dell XPS 13 Z511203AU 2-in-1 laptop ($2,499): This is the smallest 13-inch 2-in-1 from Dell and it features an QHD+ (3200 x 1800) InfinityEdge display that gives you an almost edge-to-edge screen. It’s powered by an 7th-generation Intel Core i7 CPU and has a 512GB SSD and 16GB RAM. Save $300 on this premium device at the Microsoft Store and get it for $2,499.
- ASUS ZenBook Flip 2-in-1 laptop ($1,499): It’s thin, it’s light and comes with a pretty comfortable keypad. Plus there should be enough juice to last you all day. This 13-inch 2-in-1 features a Full HD touchscreen, an Intel Core i7 processor, 8GB of memory and a 256GB SSD. And until June 30, you can save $400 on this machine by getting it from the Microsoft Store for $1,499, down from $1,899.
- HP Pavilion x360 ($999): This 13-inch laptop from HP is now available for a three-digit figure, saving you $200 on the RRP of $1,199. With a 6th-generation Intel Core i5 CPU, 8GB RAM and 1TB of storage, this laptop brings ‘flexibility’ into your work day. Get it before June 30 for $999 from the Microsoft Store.
- LG 34-inch Ultrawide Full HD IPS Gaming Monitor ($589): If you’re after a monitor for gaming or cinema, then this LG Ultrawide Monitor will surely dazzle. IPS technology for better viewing angles and response times, and a 99-precent coverage of the sRGB colour spectrum make this a steal for $589 at Kogan, down from $849.
- HP OfficeJet 6950 all-in-one printer ($99): Great for home use or the office, this HP printer promises to print up to 2.5 times as many pages if you use HP High-yield ink cartridges, which could prove economical in the long run. Plus it can easily be connected to a handheld device for printing from a smartphone or tablet. Head to JB Hi-Fi and grab it for $99 and save yourself $50 in the bargain.
- HP Envy 4523 all-in-one printer ($49): HP designed this sleek-looking printer for your home with a price tag that won’t scare you away. This all-in-one printer retails for $79, but you can get it for just $49 at JB Hi-Fi and take care of all your printing needs for less.
- Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050 keyboard ($72): Look after your posture while you work with this wireless keyboard and mouse set from Microsoft. This ergonomically designed set retails for $129.95, but head to Tandy and grab it for just $72.
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD ($224): Increase you computer’s memory storage with Samsung’s 850 EVO 500GB solid-state drive to enhance boot-ups and responsiveness. Plus you get to save $85 at Kogan – the SSD is now $224, down from $309.
SMARTPHONES, TABLETS & ACCESSORIES
- Samsung Galaxy S8 ($949): If you’ve held off getting the latest Samsung flagship smartphone, you were wise to do so, as you can save up to $250 on what we consider to be an amazing handset. This 5.8-inch phone has a great display, plenty of grunt under the hood and a fabulous camera. It retails for $1,199, but you can get the black, the blue and the silver model for $949 from Kogan.
- Samsung Galaxy S8+ ($1,099): Need a new flagship phone meant for large hands? The Samsung Galaxy S8+ comes with everything the S8 offers with the added height. Plus you get to save $150 on this plus-sized handset at Kogan, where the grey and the black models of this 64GB phone are on sale for $1,099.
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge ($749): If you want a smartphone that has an edge over the others (yes, pun intended), then the Galaxy S7 Edge is one heck of a phone. Kogan is offering a massive price drop on this device as part of its EOFY sale. The gold and silver models of this 32GB smartphone are now available for just $749, saving you $500 on the RRP of $1,249.
- Apple iPhone 7 (from $899): Kogan can save you money on Apple’s latest flagship phones. You don’t need to shell out $1,079 for the 32GB model of the iPhone 7 as you can lay your hands on it for $899, or alternatively pay just $999 for the 128GB version. They’re also available in all colours (except the new red option) – Jet Black, Black, Rose Gold, Gold and Silver.
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus 32GB ($999): If you’re after an iPhone but are also fond of phablet sizing and a little more power, the iPhone 7 Plus is ideal. Grab the top-of-the-line iPhone from Kogan for $999 and save yourself $270.
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime ($296.64): This 5.5-inch handset doesn’t compare to its Galaxy S8 counterpart, but it does feature a fingerprint scanner on the home button and a power-saving mode to help conserve battery life when you need it the most. There’s 32GB of onboard storage and 3GB RAM, plus a microSD slot that can support up to 256GB. It retails for $499, but you can save over $200 on it by getting it from T-Dimension for just over $296. Keep in mind that this could be an international model, so make sure you’ll be able to use it in Australia before finalising the purchase.
- Samsung Tab A 10.1 ($289): The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 comes with a 10-inch screen running at a 1920 x 1200 resolution, as well as having a capable Exynos 7870 mid-range processor and 3GB of RAM packed inside – great for streaming videos and being entertained while on the go. Plus you can save $110 on this Android 6.0 Marshmallow-toting device by getting it from Kogan for just $289. That’s down from $379.
- Samsung Fast Charging wireless stand ($69): Samsung’s Fast Charge wireless pad outputs at up to 9 volts 1 amp, for 9W of power rather than the usual 5W. Samsung says it’ll charge your phone from flat in 120 minutes. So if your handset is a Qi charging-enabled device, you can forget cables to add some juice to your phone. It’s available for $69 on Kogan, saving you $50 on the RRP of $119.
- Playstation 4 Slim 500GB Console ($279.65): If you’re wanting to play the latest PS4 titles on the cheap, the 500GB Slim is the best way to play these games and get most of the latest features in a slick and modern box – without blowing the budget. On , the console is currently reduced from $399 to $329, and if you enter the code CRAZY at checkout you’ll knock a further 15% off that, bringing it down to a stellar $279.65.
- Samsung R1 & R3 wireless multiroom speakers (from $199): Add 360-degree sound to your home with Samsung’s multiroom speakers, featuring Wi-Fi and Bluetooth streaming, surround sound and an app that gives you control over what you can listen to in each room. For the budget-conscious there’s the R1 wireless speaker for $199 at Samsung’s EOFY sale. That’s a saving of $100.
- Xbox One S, Fallout 4, Forza Horizon 3 Bundle ($269): This is the best price we’ve seen on the Xbox One S console, and with two awesome included games alongside 3 months of the Stan streaming service, this is definitely worth getting. Grab it from Big W for $269 and save over $130.
- LG OLED55C7T 55-inch OLED TV ($3,348): The age of OLED TVs is here, that promise the perfect blacks and whirl of colours. This 55-inch 4K OLED smart TV comes with Active HDR with Dolby Vision and Dolby Sound. So grab this telly from VideoPro for $3,348 and save over $700, plus get a bonus three-month Netflix subscription plan thrown in as well.
- LG 55UJ752T 55-inch Super UHD smart TV (from $1,965): Don’t have the space for the 65-inch Panasonic mentioned earlier? This 55-inch LG smart TV features a 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 resolution display that promises to bring your entertainment to life in your living room. Plus there’s Active HDR with Dolby Vision and Harman Kardon sound to finish off the package. It usually retails between $2,500 and $2,900, but you can save plenty when you get it from Appliance Central for just $1,965.
- Sony SRSXB30 portable Bluetooth speaker ($179): Bring the party with this bass-rich bluetooth speaker, kitted out with a rim of multi-coloured, strobing lights. You save over 20% when buying from the Sony store, bringing it down from $229 to $179, and it’s available in Blue, Green, Red, and White.
- Yamaha TSX-B15 Bluetooth Speaker – Red ($49): This Bluetooth Speaker from Yamaha is certainly unique, perfect for bedside tables as an alarm clock and even has a USB port to charge your smartphone. You can save $100 by shopping at Catch.com, bringing the Speaker down to a mere $49.
CAMERAS & ACCESSORIES
- Sony DSC-H400 compact camera ($349): Sony’s Cyber-shot DSC-H400 promises to keep your memories safe, featuring a 20.1MP sensor, a whopping 63x zoom lens and Sony’s SteadyShot image stabilisation. It’s on sale at Sony with a 22% discount, so you can get the camera for $349, down from $449.
- GoPro Hero5 Session ($399): The Hero5 Session is GoPro’s smallest camera, but it’s capable of shooting stabilised 4K videos and features a variety of new field of view modes. It usually retails for anywhere between $420 and $460 at the major retailers, but it’s now available for $399 at the Digital Camera Warehouse.
- GoPro Hero5 Black ($448): The GoPro Hero5 Black is a sturdy little camera that shoots 4K videos at 30fps and 12MP still images. If you’d like to record your next surfing adventure or your mountain biking trip, you can get it from the Digital Camera Warehouse for just $448, down from $539, and keep some of the fun and frolic saved for posterity’s sake.
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 50S ($89): Taking pictures has always been fun, but with the ability to instantly print your memories makes the whole experience ‘funner’. The Instax Mini 50S features a self-timer function, a flash and a close-up lens for those almost-macro-like shots. Get it now for just $89 from Kogan, saving you $110 on the RRP of $199.
- KitchenAid KSM156 Platinum stand mixer ($529): Sate the gourmand in you and whip up some scrumptious delicacies with KitchenAid’s premium stand mixer which is usually priced at $899. But you can save $370 when purchasing it from Kogan for $529. The mixer is available in Plumberry and Toffee colours, with a bonus pair of muffin pans and free shipping thrown into the mix.
- Crumpler Bags: (from $30): Brand-new tech needs some TLC, too. So on a regular backpack, messenger bag or laptop bag (even a laptop briefcase if you like), with prices starting at a low $30. If you don’t need a new bag, you could always take a squiz at the accessories on sale at Crumpler.
By Sharmishta Sarkar
from Blogger http://ift.tt/2upMRE8