There’s a couple of laptop deals to tickle your fancy at the start of the new week – a gaming laptop with some grunt under the hood and a darn good price tag and a 2-in-1 to help you get your work done without burning a hole in your pocket.
Don’t forget to scroll down the page further, for there are still some very enticing tech bargains to be had from last week as well.
Here are Monday’s deals:
New deals added Monday, July 31
- ASUS ROG Strix GL502VS gaming laptop ($2,799): If you missed the Microsoft Store sale on this 15.-6-inch monster of a machine a couple of weeks ago, don’t fret. Kogan has brought it back for a great price, with some cool specs – an Intel Core i7 CPU, 16GB of memory, a 156GB SSD plus a 1TB HDD (giving you heaps of storage) and, of course, a VR-ready 8GB Nvidia GeFroce GTX 1070 graphics card. The display has Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution and it comes with an HD camera. from Kogan and save $500 on this beast. And it’s Australian stock, too.
- Dell Inspiron 13 5000 2-in-1 laptop ($999): If you’re someone who needs to get work done while on the move, consider getting the 13-inch 2-in-1 Dell Inspiron. It features a 7th-generation Intel Core i5 CPU, 4GB of memory and a 128GB SSD. It also features a Full HD LED backlit touch display with an infra-red camera. Get it from Dell and you can save $300 on this machine until August 3 – , bringing it into a sweet three-figure price point.
- Beats Solo3 wireless on-ear headphones ($299): One of the most popular headphone brands, Beats has some of the best premium audio gear available on the market today. And the Solo3 has some excellent wireless stability, good phone interaction via Bluetooth and pretty decent sound quality. A set of the Solo3 retails for $399 apiece, but you can , available in eight different colours to match every personality.
Deals added Friday, July 28 and still available
- Samsung Q7 Series 7 55-inch QLED TV ($2,695): Want to know what all the fuss is about with regards to the brand-new QLED tellies? One way to find out is to get one of your own. So upgrade your entertainment to Quantum Dot technology that promises the most vivid colours and superb image quality, plus you get to save some dosh. The until July 31, saving you $300 on the listed price of $2,998.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 (32GB, Wi-Fi; $806.69): Samsung’s latest tablet is finally here in Australia and the . The premium device comes with an S Pen and boasts a 9.7-inch HDR-ready display. If you’re after one of these, then on the RRP of $949. Just remember to add the code PGOOD15 at checkout to avail the discount and the Galaxy Tab S3 can be yours for $809.69. This offer expires July 31.
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus (from $999): Last week we told you about the $180 saving you can have when purchasing a 32GB iPhone 7 from Kogan, but if you’ve been wanting the bigger brother, the iPhone 7 Plus is available from the online retailer with prices starting at just $999 – that sweet spot that brings this premium handset’s RRP to below the four-figure mark. You can get the 32GB iPhone 7 Plus model in , , and for $999. If you’d like a tad more storage space, however, your choices are limited to the and models for $1,299. That’s a saving of $270 on the 32GB models and $120 on the 128GB versions.
- Dyson V8 Absolute Handstick vacuum cleaner ($677.45): Dyson is famous for coming up with some of the best vacuums there are in the market today, amongst other home appliances, and the V8 Absolute is no exception. This premium vacuum promises an excellent clean on any surface with up to 40 minutes of suction between charges. The V8 Absolute costs a pretty penny, retailing at $899 a pop. You could, however, make your way to The Good Guys’ eBay store, where it’s listed at $797, and get an extra 15% off by adding the code PGOOD15 and . That’s a saving of over $221.
Deals added Wednesday, July 26 and still available
- Google Home smart speaker ($149): This may not be a ‘Strayan-speaking model, but you can easy change that by going into the app’s settings and updating the smart speaker to understand and respond in Aussie-speak. So why spend $199 when you can ? And it includes free shipping to metropolitan Australia! But be aware that this is the US version of the Google Home, so make sure you’re comfortable with that before making a purchase.
- Bose SoundLink Revolve+ Bluetooth speaker ($340): Radiate the love of your favourite tunes everywhere with this 360-degree Bluetooth speaker from Bose, which promises excellent sound quality. It also features Siri and Google voice commands, is water resistant and very portable. It usually retails for $439, but this premium speaker can be yours for just $340, as long as you use the code PLAYER at checkout when buying it off eBay until July 31. The Revolve+ is available in and . That’s 20% off the listed price.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 ($969): If you’ve held off getting the latest Samsung flagship smartphone, you were wise to do so, as you can save up to $250 on . This 5.8-inch phone has a great display, plenty of grunt under the hood and a fabulous camera. It retails for $1,199, but you can get or of this 64GB smartphone for $969 from Kogan, saving you $230 in the bargain.
- Garmin Fenix 5 Sapphire Edition ($769): Garmin took a couple of years to refine it’s nearly unbeatable multisport watch to bring the Fenix 5 and it’s one of the best in the market, albeit costing a pretty penny. You can, however, . You can get it for $769, down from $949.
Deals added Monday, July 24 and still available
- Sony Alpha a7 full-frame digital camera (body only; $2,099): For a full-frame camera, the second-generation Sony Alpha a7 mirrorless camera surprises in the size department – it sits comfortably in the hand with controls that aren’t too fiddly. 24MP, 5-axis image stabilisation and excellent autofocus abilities makes the a7 II one heck of a camera. And , bringing the price down to $2,099 from its regular RRP of $2,299. Plus there’s 10% off on lenses when you buy any Sony interchangeable lens camera direct from Sony’s website AND you’ll get a $200 bonus gift card to use at the Sony store (presumably, to buy some lenses).
- Samsung Galaxy S8+ ($1,079): Need a new flagship phone meant for large hands? The Samsung Galaxy S8+ comes with everything the S8 offers with the added height. Plus you get to save $270 on this plus-sized handset at Kogan, where and models of this 64GB phone are on sale for $1,079.
Lenovo ThinkPad T470s laptop ($1,399): For a 14-inch laptop, the Lenovo ThinkPad T470s weighs only as much as 13-inch counterpart, making it highly portable without compromising on the screen real estate. The display is Full HD and under the chassis is an Intel Core i5 CPU, 4GB of memory and a 128GB SSD. In terms of value, you get to save $600 on this business laptop when purchasing directly from Lenovo, bringing the price down from $1,999 to just $1,399.
By Sharmishta Sarkar,Harry Domanski
from Blogger http://ift.tt/2uMh6rT